Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gwen Stefani for OPI Collection Swatches

Good afternoon lovelies and Happy New Year!


Hope that your new year's eve and day have been great. Mine was quiet and enjoyed it a lot!


A couple of days ago while out running errands I called my local Ulta and asked if they had the new OPI collection, they said yes and I hurried over there, while paying the cashier was like: "Wait! you just called! What can I say, I was desperate to have these on my hands!


Gwen Stefani Collection OPI


Without any delays I leave you to check out the colors for this collection, please excuse the poor cleanup on some as I was not feeling to good today.



First up is Hey Baby, hey baby, HEY! Sorry, cannot help but to sing. Three thin coats as i felt two did not do justice to the true color plus topcoat. This is a bright creme pink. The formula was nice to work with.


Hey Baby


4 In the morning is a satin black that dries to a satin matte with shimmer. Two coats of this without top coat.


4 in the Morning


I Sing in color is a dark brownish red. Hard to take a picture  of it. This is two coats with top coat.


I sing in Color


Love.Angel.Music.Baby. is a beautiful Gold Matte, and I have to say its my favorite gold so far and I have many! This is two coats without top coat.


Love.Angel.Music.Baby.


Over & Over A-Gwen is a red creme. This color is so GWEN, her signature red. This includes Swarovski Elements and a little pamphlet  with ideas for nail art using these studs.


This is three coats with top coat.


Over & Over A-Gwen


Push and Shove is a silver chrome that comes with a base coat intended to be used under this,funny thing is that the box says to be used for one night only. I'll admit this is not my favorite to be worn by itself, but I do see using as an accent only. Top coat is not necessary. This is two coats.


Push and Shove


Last but not least, is In true Stefani Fashion,this is silver and holographic glitter. I applied one coat on each one of the pictures below.


In True Stefani Fashion


I am happy with this collection,the colors, yes we all have seen before but who could resist a collection all about Gwen Stefani?


Each polish goes for $9 each except  Over & Over a Gwen which is $14.99 at Ulta.


Thanks for reading


Happy New Year 2014


Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment