Thursday, April 17, 2014

JulieG Cruise Collection Summer 2014

Good Morning and Happy Thursday,

 

Today I have swatches for the new JulieG Cruise Collection for this Summer 2014. I bought these on www.groupon.com  for USD$12.99 plus shipping! Hurry up before it's over.

These are so perfect for this Spring/Summer so vibrant and so good to look at. The formula for all of them is good, may seem a little thick at first but its good to work with. I applied two coats for each color plus top coat.

You really feel like in a cruise when you see the names of each polish, totally love the names.Julie G Summer 2014 Cruise Collection

First up is Canary Islands, very bright yellow, this may not work well with my skin complexion but I hope once I get a nice tan it will look better :-)Julie G Canary Islands

Tahiti, is a minty green, with very subtle shimmer. I have a weakness for minty green nail polishes.Julie G Tahiti

Santorini, very beautiful blue. One of my dreams is to go to Greece some day.Julie G Santorini

Rio de Janeiro is a purple berry so yummy to look at.Julie G Rio de janeiro

Old San Juan, is a tangerine tone, so bright and pretty.Julie G Old San Juan

Last but certainly not least is Miami Beach, perfect for a beach day, very bright beautiful coral color.Julie G Miami Beach

 

Thanks for reading. Now I will get back to work :-D

Tomorrow I'm heading to NY for my Nephew/Godson birthday and see my whole family who I miss very dearly everyday.

 

Have a safe weekend loves.

 

Jary

 

 

 

 

1 comment: