Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Jordana Cosmetics | New Face Products

Happy Wednesday!

When the middle of the week arrives I feel energized as if it were Friday, weird, no?

Today's post is about beauty and I am really feeling this affordable new products from Jordana Cosmetics.

I received these weeks ago along with lipsticks, lip liners..Previously Posted here.

Today is all about the face, foundations, eyebrow pencils and blushes. I am most excited about the foundations that also works as a concealer! yay for that!

I received twelve shades from Jordana and only tried the ones that matches my skin tone of course.Jordana Cosmetics cover 2 in 1

The Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer Foundation conceals dark spots, imperfections. dark circles and evens out skin tone.

I am between shades 5 (Creamy Natural) and 6 (Honey olive). I have oily skin and had to set it with powder but it held the fort for the few hours that I had it on. I did have to retouch with powder because of the oily skin, I think its better for people with dry skin.

You can apply this using a flat brush, or beauty blender.  Below are the names and swatches of all twelve shades.Jordana cover foundation swatches

Each foundation retails for USD$ 4.99 at their website.

Jordana's FabuBrow is an affordable brow pencil. It is of good quality, creamy and long lasting but I'd recommend using a brow gel to set it. Each retails for USD $2.99Jordana's FabubrowAfter using if you touch your eyebrows you will have product on your fingers, don't get me wrong it is ok but also too creamy. Maybe setting with an eyeshadow of the same color may prevent this.

Now let's talk blushes. First, they smell delicious, so fresh, like a bunch of roses! Love that.

Color Tint Blush Sticks are very creamy, blendable and you don't need a brush, just use your fingers to apply.Color Tint Blush stick Jordana

Color Tint Blush stick Jordana

My favorites: Golden sheen, peach nectar and Sunkissed. These are available at Jordana's Cosmetics and retails for USD $2.99 each.

I'll be honest and say that I had never tried any of their makeup before just the nail polish and I'm impressed by the quality that these offer for such a good price.

Have you try Jordana before?

Until next post,

Love, Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment