Monday, May 18, 2015

Zoya Nail Polish|Island Fun Collection

Happy Monday loves!

Today I have part I of all 12 new summer 2015 collection. I am starting with my favorites, CREAMS!

These six vibrant colors are just so much fun, especially under the sun. These are really creamy and honestly with great formulas.Zoya Island Fun Collection Summer 2015



First is Cecilia, a classic teal, very pigmented and opaque within two coats. Its extremely creamy so I would recommend applying thin coats and build it up from there. So hard to capture true color on camera. I had to play with my camera which explains the weird skin tone on one of the photos :-)

The only downside as it is with many blues/teal colors, it STAINS, a lot! Once you use a cotton ball and acetone it would get all over your skin around your nails. Quick tip: Use a brush and whitening toothpaste. Brush and let it sit on your nails for a couple of minutes and you will have your nails back to normal. It works for me :-)Zoya Island Fun Cecilia

Zoya Cecilia

 

If you read my blog frequently you know I love purple and Serenity is such a beauty and a favorite of course.Zoya Island Fun Serenity

Zoya Serenity

The formula on this is much thinner, creamy still but excellent to apply. I did three thin coats for full opacity.

Talia is a gorgeous turquoise. Two coats for this opacity and another stainer but good formula.Zoya Island Fun Talia

Zoya Talia

This next color reminds me of my nice whose name is Brianna but we call her Nana, which is the name of this gorgeous deep summer fuchsia.Zoya Island Fun Nana

 

Demetria is a bright poppy red. This one to me is a mix between a jelly and a cream, and to obtain this opacity I did three coats.Zoya Island Fun Demetria

Zoya Demetria

Last is Jace a modern tropical green with good formula and its another that is a bit creamier than the others. Two coats.Zoya Island Fun Jace

Zoya Jace

I really love this collection and although the colors seems similar with other Zoya colors or another brand, the formula cannot be beat.

These are available now at Zoya for USD$9 each.

until next post,

Jary

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment