Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Essie|Cashmere Matte Brights

Hello!

I had no idea that Essie released a Cashmere Matte Brights collection that is only exclusive to Ulta.
Being the nail polish hoarder, I had to get them. I did not buy the full size since I'm on a budget :-)

This collection consists of four beautiful colors, vibrant matte pastels, hope it makes sense.



Three of these have shimmer in them and the one that doesn't its actually my favorite.

First is Hip-Tide, a pink cashmere matte with light pink shimmer.
Three coats for full opacity. It can be a bit streaky so let it dry in between coats.




Yespadrilles is a mint green that reminds me of Mint Apple Candy. I love the bright blue shimmer.
Two coats. It can be a bit streaky so let it dry in between coats.





Soft as Sans is a very pale purple with pink shimmer. Three coats for this opacity. As much as I love purple I have to be honest and say the formula of this one was not my favorite.




Last is my favorite. Sea the Sights, a matte sky blue without shimmer and the best formula of all four.
Two coats.





Overall, this collection is ok, not a must have now collection but the colors are beautiful.

Which one do you like?

Until next post,

Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment