Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Morphe 35O Palette | Review

Hello,

Yes, I know another blogger with this palette but I felt that I needed to express my opinion on this palette.
I love it! The colors are just perfect for this coming season and they are warm and just perfect.





This is the second try that I am giving Moprhe's eyeshadows, the first time I tried did not go so well with another palette that irritated my eyelids a bit, but it was just that one palette since I have used the single eyeshadows and nothing happened to me.

I was lucky to be able to order this that first week of August that they had limited quantities and received it about a week later. I have not stopped using it since.

These are some bad swatches I did of all shadows following the same order as in the palette.
The only one I did not like was the first one from the last row on the left, not pigmented enough.
morphe 35O palette

Every shadow, well 34 of the are really pigmented and you have a range of matte, foiled, shimmery, plenty to choose from.  Photo below is from before I put my fingers on it..

Morphe 35O

Although this palette keeps selling out, and I was lucky again to order another  for my mother :-)
You can find this at Morphe for $22.99 although the shipping is a flat $7.99 via Fedex but it comes well wrapped.

Note: The brushes shown above are M321, M441 and M433 also from Morphe and are really great as well. As for the ingredients they are all listed on their website as well.

Until Next Post,

Jary




No comments:

Post a Comment