Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Zoya's Enchanted Holiday 2016| Review & Swatches




Hello!

Today on the blog I have Enchanted the holiday/winter collection from Zoya Nail Polish.
This collection consists of six new shades, four glittering pixiedust mattes and two velvety color-flip metallics. A stunning collection! I love their pixiedust.











Olivera is a color-flip metallic with an indigo base and a green, purple shift. 




Saint is a whimsical metallic with a periwinkle base and magenta shift.

Next for the PixieDust, no base/top coat is needed.




Lorna is a luscious berry with a sugary sparkle.




Elphie is a emerald green.




Alice is a captivating periwinkle with magenta and blue sparkles.






Waverly is a deep sapphire blue with blue sparkles. Loved this one the most once it was dry.

For each color I did two coats.
My absolute favorites: 

  • Olivera, I just love seeing it shift when in direct sunlight. STUNNING
  • Waverly, I feel is the most matte of the pixiedusts once its dry.
Which one do you like the best? 

These are available now on Zoya's website $10 each.

Until next post

Jary




No comments:

Post a Comment