Tuesday, December 20, 2016

KL Polish | Swatches & Review

Hello!

Today I have the six new nail polishes by the brand KL Polish, a line started by the beloved and famous youtuber KathleenLights.

These six shades are perfect colors for the fall/winter and are all cream finish, vegan and five free (made without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, dibutyl phthalate, and toluene)

I originally ordered three and I should've known better, later that same day I ordered the other three. What can I say, I like complete collections :-)




Let's go through each color...
                                                      
                                                      Snickerdoodle is your basic nude






Zoey is a mauve rose






Caramello as described on their website is a mustard pumpkin shade. 





Brick Sidewalk is a very very deep rusty red


Broccoli and Chocolate is your typical chocolate brown


Gumption is a very beautiful navy blue


The brush is something new to me. It is short and flat, which I'll admit throw me off and too me a while to get used to but it works well and it allowed me to have more control and not be as messy around my cuticles as I usually am.



The cap is sort of a rubber-ish material which allows to have better grip when opening the bottles.


All polishes are very good, formula wise. I applied two coats for each color, although Caramello can easily be a one coater and the most unique color for me since I don't have anything like it on my collection of polishes.  
I used Glisten and Glow's HK Girl top coat for each color.
I really loved each color and my three favorites are Caramello, Gumption and Brick Sidewalk. 
These nail polishes are available now for $8.50 and they only ship to the US and Canada.




Did you get any of these or planning on doing so? Leave a comment :-)

Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment