Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mikasa Makeup Brushes| Review

Hello!

It’s been a short while and again I have failed to post regularly here. It’s not because I do not have anything to write about, I just haven’t had the time to sit and write.
While my daughter is happily playing in her jumper watching for the thousandth time a Shakira music video. What can I say, she’s her mother’s daughter J

I had the opportunity to try a few brushes and a makeup sponge from Mikasa Collection.
Although I do not post makeup, or makeup tutorials I am obsessed with makeup and anything related.





The brushes I tried are: E100 Angled Liner, E230 Eye Shader, E300 Blending Brush and E310 Pencil Brush and their makeup sponge the “Lemon Drop”



The brushes are great quality, they didn’t shed when I washed them and performed well when I used them. The price for these are between $11-$12 USD.




The sponge I honestly didn’t like at all. When wet it does not expand and it ate my foundation. I used it a few times and with every use I was more disappointed. It retails for $11.



Mikasa is a company based in Canada and their flat rate for shipping to the US is $9.95 on order for less than $50 and free on any order over that amount. My order came in within the time specified.

I do have an affiliate code to receive 25% off your order. You can use SIMPLYJARYMUA25 or shop directly from this Link. I do get a small commission whenever my code or link is used.

Since I need to get new brushes to replace old one I will be purchasing more and will share them on my Instagram.

Until next post.  



No comments:

Post a Comment