Saturday, May 3, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014: Bubbly (Part Two)

Good evening loves,

I have part two of the two collections from Zoya for this summer 2014. Bubbly is a collection of six polishes loaded with holographic glitter particles. These are perfect for summer nights, a girls’ night out, a perfect date with your significant other, or just for any occasion at any time during the day.

I am not much of holographic polishes myself but lately I have been opening more to use them.

To obtain opacity just for these photos I did three coats and top coats. They will be just fine with two, but because of my camera flash I had to use three.

Moving right on…

First up is Stassi, a brilliant citron green with gold metallic glaze and holographic finish as described by Zoya.Zoya StassiZoya Stassi 1

Alma is a peachy golden metallic jelly.Zoya AlmaZoya Alma 1

Harper reminds me of that lollipop that came with that popping sugar, it may sound crazy but it reminded me of that as a child. Harper is cotton candy pink, so hypnotizing to look at.Zoya HarperZoya Harper 1

Binx is an orchid purple. Loving this as purple is my favorite color.Zoya BinxZoya Binx 1

Jesy is a coral orange so bright and pretty.Zoya JesyZoya Jesy 1

Muse is a blue raspberry, with a subtle gold glitter through it.Zoya MuseZoya Muse 1

After Monet being a bit of a disappointment to me, I am pleased with all six holos.

Zoya did beautifully with these.Zoya Bubbly

All of these are available for preorder at www.zoya.com shipping on May 14th, 2014.

Price USD$10.00

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. […] I have the last part of the Summer 2014 from Zoya. This summer they have released Tickled & Bubbly as well, for a whooping 15 new […]

    ReplyDelete