Thursday, July 31, 2014

Zoya Naturel Deux (2)

Hello My lovely readers!

Today I have swatches of the new Zoya Naturel Deux.

Zoya has done it again, they have come out with a new set of neutral polishes, these are deeper hues and oh my so beautiful and in my honest opinion, PERFECT.Zoya Naturel Deux (2)

So I don't sound repetitive for all of these I did two coats, they are full coverage (amazing) they can easily be a one coater only if you apply a ticker coat for most of them, I honestly forgot for which one it won't work, I added top coat as well.

 

First up is Zoya's Spencer, is a full coverage, very rich caramel creamZoya Spencer

Marnie is a deep warm plum cream.Zoya Marnie

Chanelle as described by Zoya is a toasted almond cream. Zoya Chanelle

Emilia is a very dark chocolate cream beauty.Zoya Emilia

Madeline is a rose cream, just a perfect coverage.Zoya Madeline

And last but never least important is Aubrey, is a medium mauve cream.Zoya Aubrey
This collection makes me think of Nutella and  hot chocolate.

Zoya Naturel DeuxZoya Naturel Deux 1

$9 (US)
Available at Zoya and fine spas


Thanks for reading,

Love, Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment