Thursday, October 9, 2014

Swatches: Bonita Nail Polish Fall 2014

Hello!

Today I have a quick post on swatches for the new Bonita Fall collection.

All of these polishes have shimmer on them and varies from one coaters to just two.

Bonita's colors can be found at Rite Aid and the price is not more than $3.49 per polish, sometimes can even be a bit less.

If you don't have a Rite Aid close by you can also find them on the Bonita's website but they only ship within the USA I think.

let's get the swatches on...

First is Da Vinci Code. One coat plus top coat.Bonita Da Vinci Code

Another one coater is 'The Kiss".Bonita The Kiss

I am always happy when I have a minty green polish and this one certainly made me happy. This is Dali's Memory. Two easy coats plus top coat.Bonita Dali's Memory

A nude is always a must on your collection and this one is pretty. This is 'Florence', two coats plus top coat.Bonita Florence

One of my favorites from this collection is 'Monet's Garden' two thin coats plus top coat.Bonita Monet's Garden

A soft peachy/pink color. Ballet Rehearsal is so pretty, two coats plus top coat.Bonita Ballet Rehearsal

Another favorite is Rembrandt's Muse. ONE coat plus top coat.Bonita Rembrandt's Muse

Last but never the least and also my top favorite is Starry Night. ONE coat. I can't stop staring at it.Bonita Starry Night

Overall they all have good formula. Some may not show the shimmer on your nails but boy will they appear once you remove, but that did not bother me at all.

Until next time,

Love, Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment