Monday, January 26, 2015

Milani Color Statement Lipstick Moisture Matte

Hello Lovelies!

I have officially begun my journey in the makeup world, I mean on this blog at least. Yay!

I received eight new matte lipsticks from Milani from their new Spring 2015 releases.

This brand new matte lipsticks are made to feel great and last for hours. They are infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, smear proof. The formula on these are great, they contain Vitamin A & C to keep lips hydrated and not dry looking as many matte lipsticks will.

I know many of us smell lipsticks before even trying them on, I know I do! No one want a lipstick to have that cheap smell as I call it, or very unpleasant taste. When I first smelled these it reminded me of Too Faced Chocolate Bar, yep, maybe I'm crazy. Maybe its vanilla? but they smell amazing to me.

On to swatches ...Color Statement matte lipsticks by Milani

 

Matte Innocence| soft whisper of pink nude

Matte Naked| Ultimate "your lips but better" medium nude (My fave) Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick

 

Matte Blissful| Girly, blush pink

Matte Diva| Happy, poppy hot pink IMG_7289

 

Matte Orchid| super flattering, complexion-friendly fuchsia

Matte Glam| Yummy, grape-Italian-ice purple IMG_7290

 

Matte Passion| Fiery sunset orange-red

Matte Confident| Bold, gusty brick red IMG_7292

 

I love that these are not dry, in fact very hydrating. I have been using Matte naked non stop, it wears really good as all of them.

These photos were taken with no flash on natural daylight. Matte glam makes my skin look grey-ish ha ha!

Matte innocence seemed a bit chalky to me, and of course can wear it alone because it gets lost with my skin complexion.

I am really loving all of them, I hope that when the spring/summer comes I am brave enough to wear the bold colors as purple and orange-red ;-)

These are available at CVS and starts at $4.99.

which one do you want to try?

 

love, Jary

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jary! 'Matte Confident' is gorgeous! I must have it, hah.

    Carys x

    www.cariadcarys.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swatches! They seem so pigmented! :)

    ReplyDelete