Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Milani|Fierce Foil Eyeshine

Hello Loves!

I have been in such an eye shadow craze lately that when I received these from Milani I went a bit coo coo...

Milani released four shades quartette named after Italy's most beloved cities. These are more shines than shadows and are formulated with exclusive, multidimensional pearlescence.

IMG_7114

Each quartet comes with a silicone applicator, I used the applicator it was ok to apply to my lids. It can get messy, but another alternative is using your fingers. on the look below I used a pencil brush to highlight my inner corners.

Colors used are from the Milan quartette along with Bella Cappuccino and Bella Caffe. ( I really need to get better at makeup photography :-)  )Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine

I really loved the look and how they wore. I honestly do not like the idea that it is recommended to reapply every 2-4 hours. I had this look on for about 5 hours and it was still good.

I did use a eye primer to prepare my lids and I think it help with the creasing although they are very tricky to work with.Milani Milan Fierce Foil Eyeshine

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine Rome

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine Florence

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine Venice

Overall, once you get comfortable working with them they are good to work with, these are beautiful colors, Milan, Florence & Rome are my kind of colors.

These will be or are available at CVS for $9.99. Also at Milani's website.

Thanks for reading, until next time.

Love,

Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment