Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bonita Colors| You Blue Me Away

Happy Saturday Loves!

Today I have a pretty quick post. It'll be quick because its a really good collection.

These six Bonita Colors are really good quality, I really don't have any negative comment. These are available at Rite Aid and at Bonita Color's Website for $1.49

First up, is You Are My Unicorn, is my least favorite because I do not like like metallic nail polish. Aside from that I did two coats and the formula was great.

Bonita You Are My Unicorn



Second up is Booty Shaker, love this name. is a beautiful pink with a great great formula and I did two coats for this crelly.Bonita Booty Shaker


This beautiful turquoise color is Shark Bait. Great formula perfect coverage in two coats.Bonita Shark Bait



This beautiful light blue is You Blue Me Away great formula and for this opacity I did two coats.Bonita Cosmetics You Blue Me Away



Sexy=Me is a sexy red orange, good formula and I did two coats for this opacity. This one is a crelly.Bonita Colors Sexy=Me



Last but not least is Hostess with the Mostess it's a beautiful pastel light orange.Bonita Colors Hostess with the Mostess


I am seriously loving this collection, except for that white nail polish but that's just a personal taste.


I hope that you liked this quick review. Which color do you want to try?


Until next post,


Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment