Thursday, May 28, 2015

She Nail Polish |Summer 2015

Hello and welcome to my new home.

I received the new summer collection from She Nail Polish and they are gorgeous!
It consists of five shades that are really jelly, creamy and bright.





First up is Wine, Fruit & Convo, a beautiful soft peach and yet bright. The formula was ok as I had to apply three coats because it can get a bit patchy.

Now, Teal We Meet Again deceived me in a good way. I did not notice the very light blue micro shimmer in the bottle but when I applied. It is gorgeous, although not a cream polish the coverage is really good. I did three thin coats for this opacity. Once you remove it will leave your nails and skin stained. Just brush with whitening toothpaste, leave on a couple of minutes, brush again, rinse and stain be gone!


As soon as I saw this color in the bottle I had to try right away.
Yummy Sundae is a gorgeous extremely creamy color. I did two coats and I am forever in love with this one.

Things Women Love, great name 'cause its a loving color.  Great formula and applied beautifully.
Two coats.

Sweets, a hot pink jelly. Although I did not use a white base I think this color will pop more if a white base is used. I did three coats and was happy with how it looked.

This collection will be available on June 1st at She Nail Polish and will retail for USD$6, which is very affordable.

I am so ready for the summer but not the humidity, HA!

Until next post,

Love, Jary





No comments:

Post a Comment