Monday, October 26, 2015

GINGER + LIZ Colour Collection |Fall 2015

Hello and Happy Monday!

I'm really excited about this post, why? because I was blown away with the excellent formula of this collection.
GINGER + LIZ nail polishes are vegan friendly, non-toxic and the BIG 5 FREE! Oh, and made in the USA

This is the first time I am trying this brand and I am in love already. These are highly pigmented, long lasting, so creamy and the brush is just pure perfection, it is just perfect (398 strand flat brush)

On to the polishes...

First up is Such a Lady a metallic antique rose gold with crushed glitter and a holographic undertone. I honestly thought it was going to be textured and it is not. I did only two coats for this photo but three thin coats should've been better. It applied beautifully.


Work the Room my favorite, is a deep eggplant gray shade, very easy application may even get away with one coat, but I did two on this photo plus top coat.

Unbothered is a very bright almost neon purple sapphire shade with magenta undertone, very opaque. Two coats plus top coat. The second photo taken with my iPhone shows more the true color. My camera is always playing with colors like this :-)



and last but not least is Best I've Ever Had a creamy opaque fawn colored shade. A classic, clean and tasteful nude. Really loved this one. Two coats plus top coat.

These nail polishes are available at GINGER + LIZ for $12.

What color did you like/ or want to try?

Until next post,

Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment