Friday, January 15, 2016

Where The Night Is | ColourPop X KathleenLights Swatches

Good evening and Happy Friday!

I am extremely happy because its a long weekend and my mom and sister are visiting tomorrow YAY!
On another note, I did mention before that I wanted to blog more about other beauty products, not just nail polish. I will have a post dedicated to that later on about some changes that will be happening within the next month or so.

I recently bought Kathleen Lights's quad with ColourPop, her most recent collaboration with them.
I purchased her first quad, Where the Light Is, and honestly the matte shadows were not my favorites.
On this one I have a total different opinion..



Photo with no flash



The below descriptions are from ColourPop's website:

  • Weenie–(Pinky rose gold/ Pearlized finish)
  • Telepathy–(bright gold with a green undertone/ Ultra- Metallic finish)
  • Porter–(Warm burgundy with gold multi- dimensional gold glitter on top/ Metallic finish
  • Midnight–(Black undertone with a ton of gold glitter on top/ Metallic finish)
Photo with Flash

I'll say that these colors may not be for everybody but I am on a mission to be more creative with my makeup. These color don't disappoint and are very pigmented, with the exception of Midnight which is a bit less pigmented than the others. Other than that I really love this set, a lot.


These are available at ColourPop as a set for $20 USD or $5 USD each (which won't come with the black box)

Do you have a favorite?

Until next post,

Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment