Saturday, August 20, 2016

L’ORÉAL PARIS Pure-Clay Mask| Review

Happy Saturday!

Today I can finally share my thoughts on L’ORÉAL PARIS Pure-Clay Masks. I wanted to give them a fair try before writing my thoughts.






My skin type is more combo now as I was very oily before my pregnancy. I have large pores on and around my nose which I am fighting like hell to make better.

I use a foundation brush to apply these, fingers are good too but I feel that with a brush you have a better application and it is less messy. The consistency is very creamy and easy to apply all three masks. They all smell good to me. Imagine a spa like smell, its good.

I have to mention that I bought these at Target for $9.99/each. The price is actually good and let's get on to each mask.

3 Pure Clays and Red Algae it's specific to exfoliate dead skin cells and unclog and tighten pores. This did not work for me after I tried it twice and the feeling on my skin after removing was not a clean feeling.



Detox & Brighten is a favorite for me already. After removing from my face with a wet towel my skin felts clean as if a ton of dirt had been removed.
It does dries my skin a bit because of the charcoal I usually use Argan oil after a mask dries out my skin. I noticed more of a difference the next day as I am the type of person always analyzing my skin. I noticed white heads out more to the surface ready to be extracted (did so with clean hands) and my face felt smoother. This one did more for my pores than the red clay one.


Now on to my FAVORITE Purify & Mattify  first off, the smell transports you to a spa (mentally speaking :-) its not overwhelming at all. I felt a slight tingling sensation, and didn't dry my skin at all. I am not as oily as before but this mask did well in controlling the oil on my T-zone. My face felt tight, fresh and ready to take on the world..oh wait I'm being way too dramatic. My favorite mask of all three. Can you tell?


Will definitely be re-purchasing my favorite two in the future.
Have you tried any? if so, which one you like best?

Until next post,

Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment