Thursday, September 8, 2016

Essie's "Kimono-Over" Fall 2016 | Swatches & Review

Hello!

Today's post will be the shortest one I have ever written...I think.

essie fall 2016

Essie's Fall 2016 collection its my favorite from all the collections I own. The formula, the application and finish is just excellent, it's that good.


This is Essie's description for this collection taken from their website:
"there is a reason why the fashion-savvy flock to the number one street style destination in the world: Tokyo. Japan’s electric capital boasts taste, flair and an uncanny aptitude for mixing fashion metaphors. essie's fall 2016 collection captures the city’s wild street style, eclectic cuisine and riot of autumnal colors. The six shade palette of mesmerizing hues channels the changing fall foliage along with the modern and traditional sides of Tokyo’s bustling city."
 
First is go go geisha an antique blossom pink.
essie go go geisha

essie go go geisha
 
Maki me happy is a crisom-wrapped berry
essie maki me happy

essie maki me happy
 
Kimono-over, the name sake of this collection is an inviting damson plum.
essie kimono over

essie kimono over
 
Now and Zen is a timeless sage gray
 
essie now and zen

essie now and zen

 
Udon Know me is a mysterious stony blue.
essie udon know me

essie udon know me
 
Playing Koi is a flirtatious orange rust. To me this color is unique since I do not have anything similar in my collection from any brand.
essie playing koi

essie playing koi
 
I applied two coats for each color plus top coat.
 
To me three colors are new to me: playing koi, udon know me & Go go Geisha but they all are great in formula.
 
These are available now on Essie's website and anywhere where Essie polishes are sold for $9.00 each.
kimono over essie
 
Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment