Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System| Review

Hello!

Today I have the first and only dermatologist developed nail care. This was created by Dr. Dana Stern an internationally recognized dermatologist and is one of the only physicians in the country with a specialty in the diagnosis and treatment of nail disorders.




I have tried the nail system for about a month using it at least once a week.
At first I was doubting on its claims because anything that involves filing my nail bed was not something that I was interested in.

These are the steps for the Nail Renewal System as it written on their website:





HOW TO USE:

Step 01: Glycolic Prep For Nails
Directions:
 Twist the bottom of pen until a droplet appears on the applicator tip. Brush a thin, even coat onto clean, dry, unpolished nails. One pen twist treats five nails. Use once weekly. Provides 90 days of treatment.

Step 02: Perfect Grit Priming Wand
Directions:
 Start with Side 1 and sweep over nails two to five times. A powdery overlay will appear indicating it’s time for Side 2. Using Side 2, sweep over nails two to five times. Finish with Side 3, pressing more firmly and sweeping back and forth until nails achieve a lustrous, chip-free shine.

Step 03: Deep Hydrating Formula
Directions:
 Twist the bottom of the pen until the applicator tip is saturated. Brush generously onto nails, cuticles and surrounding skin. Use once a week, or more, if nails are prone to peeling. Provides 90 days of treatment when used weekly (less if used more frequently).

My nails we peeling and breaking prior to start using the system and after my first using the peeling and breakage have come to a stop.
When it comes to “sweeping” the nails with the wand or file for step two I did not see any damage to my nails. I did go very gently when sweeping the wand and I could see a difference right away.

Head over to my Instagram for a video on how to use this system.

In step three I leave the hydrating formula as long as possible then a couple of hours later I go in with a hydrating base coat and leave it like that if I’m not painting my nails.
I would’ve love for the wand to be longer lasting, other than that I really like this system.

This system retails for $46 on their website.

Dr. Dana also offers a Lips & Tips treatment to have on the Go.




It is available in two shades: Pink Poppy and Nude Kava. 




The Gloss lips is made with hyaluronic acid and antioxidant infused formula to deeply hydrate. It does not feel sticky and last about two hours on the lips for me.




As for the tips side, it is the same deep hydrating formula from the Nail Renewal System.





Each retails for $29.50 also available on Dr.Dana’s website


All of their products are cruelty free, 5-free (Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate, Camphor, Toluene Free and Paraben Free)
Fragrance and dye free.

These product were sent for free to me to try and review. 

Until Next post,

Jary



No comments:

Post a Comment