Thursday, May 25, 2017

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser | Review

Hello!
Today I have a mini review of Tata Harper’s Purifying Cleanser.

Let’s get one thing out of the way, this is Expensive! With a tag of $66!
With that said, it is oh so worth it.
I have come to the point where I don’t mind paying $$$ for skincare, well, within my budget :-)




I’m in my mid 30s and really neglected my skin during my twenties and now I’m hoping to make up for it.
This product is a pore minimizing daily wash, all natural. It offers solutions for pores, oiliness, fine lines and wrinkles.
It features 17 high-performance ingredients to cleanse away surface impurities.



I like to use this in the mornings only. Love that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I love the smell of ginger, one of its ingredients I find it very soothing and a nice way to wake up.

One pump of this grayish liquid oil applied to dry skin in circular motions then emulsify with water and you’ll have a smooth looking skin and the ginger smell lingers for a short period. Not even a full pump is needed.



My main reason for not using it at night it’s because it does not remove makeup, it will remove dirt but no makeup. My pores are a bit smaller but it could also be a result of products I use at night but this certainly has keep them unclogged.

You can find this on Sephora, Nordstrom and on Tata Harper's website.


Will be purchasing this again for sure.


Disclaimer: This product was bought by me

No comments:

Post a Comment