Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Zoya Wanderlust Summer 2017 Nail Polish Collection | Swatches and review

Hello!

Summer is almost here!!
Well, it’s been a bit cold here in Massachusetts and its almost June….ummm
Today I have Zoya Nail Polish Summer 2017 collection “WanderLust”
This collection is an exciting assortment of full-coverage classic creams and hip accent shades.


Image Courtesy of Zoya





Let’s start with Lois, a rich magenta violet cream.




Byrdie is a muted fuchsia pink.




Sonja is a summery crimson red cream.




Cora is a muted coral cream




Winnie is a soft watermelon pink cream





Journey is a shimmering strawberry red.





River is a beautiful shimmering cobalt blue. The only color I used three thin coats for opacity.





Esty is a rich bubble gum pink.




Arbor is an olive-green cream.




Mandy a bright shimmering berry pink





Sawyer is a soft tangy orange cream. 




Scout is a shimmering moss green.





I did two coats for all polishes except for River, for which I did three coats.
Most of them are almost one coaters but if you want to save drying time do two thin coats.

My two favorites are Sawyer and Cora. I think there are too many pink-ish colors in my opinion.

These are available now and retail for $10 each on Zoya.com

Until next post.






No comments:

Post a Comment