Thursday, June 1, 2017

Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo| Review

Hello!

I wanted to share a favorite skincare product that was sent to me by Lancôme via Influenster to try.

Visionnaire Crescendo is a 28 nights dual-phase peel treatment that offers solutions for pores, dullness and uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles.





I am 35 years old and have yet to see wrinkles and lines on my face. Or maybe I’m on denial! Ha Ha! But seriously, those are not my concerns yet.

Phase 1 is done for 14 nights and this phase is formulated with 5% bio-acids such as fruit acids and quinoa husk extract that works to reduce appearance of pores and improve skin texture. No tingling with phase 1

After about five days my skin was more radiant and had a lot of improvement on my texture as for the texture it took a few more days to see a change, not big, on my large pores. They were a bit smaller on my nose.

Phase 2 for the next 14 nights is formulated with 10% derma-acids, including 0.5% salicylic acid and 9.5% pure glycolic acid. This phase reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Phase 2 does tingle not much but it means its working! My dark spots that are prominent on one side of my face did get lighter and honestly, I was hoping for a more drastic change. Am I asking for two much?


Will I buy this product? Definitely! This product did more in 28 days than any other product I have used for months. Even my mom and aunt said that my skin never looked better! I’ll take that!

It is recommended to wear SPF 15+ during the day to protect the skin. I used Bienfait UV SPF 50 by Lancôme as well. It is not greasy and loved using it by itself. Although it didn't work for me under foundation.







Disclaimer: These products were sent for free by Lancome/Influenster for testing purposes and review. This will never affect my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment