Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Zoya New Lipsticks Summer 2017| Review Swatches

Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going great. I have one more day of work...YAY!

Zoya released three new lipsticks to go along with their Wanderlust Summer 2017 nail polish collection.

These are very hydrating and go on very sheer but you can build them up to your liking.





Kay is a creamy sheer red.



Kirby is a bright sheer watermelon pink


Kitty is a sheer berry.

On my lips I had to build up the color to get some pigmentation. I thought I was not going to like Kay or Kirby since I do not like pinks for lipsticks but I ended up really liking them.

On my lips these look different of course, because of my natural lip color.

Here are them swatched on my arm.


These are available now on Zoya and retail for $12 each.

Do you want to try any? Please comment your favorites.


Until next post


No comments:

Post a Comment