Friday, July 7, 2017

Chrissy x Becca Glow Face Palette| Swatches & Review

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I have in my hands the Chrissy x Becca Glow Face Palette.
The palette is available at b-glowing and it retails for $46.






I didn't think I was going to really fall in love with this palette. I was so wrong.



The bronzer in Malibu Soleil is just so perfect and does not look muddy on my skin.

The blush in Hibiscus Bloom is very pigmented so I would recommend using with a light hand and build up to desired intensity :-)




The highlighters are silky and easy to blend. I have only used Beach Nectar (the one with the logo) since Rose gold is too dark for my skin right now. I need a tan soon!


I do see myself using this a lot. I am not one to highlight my nose or brow bone. I am more of the light handed on my cheekbones soft glow. During the summer, I may go a bit overboard though.

If interested please check the palette at b-glowing. I seriously loved how they prepared the package. Well done and protected and cute.

Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment