Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette | Swatches & Review

Hello!
Happy Tuesday! Although I wished it was Friday already.
Today I have the ne Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette. I was able to buy it early on Ulta’s website and good thing that I had $20 rewards. Yay! For that J



This palate features 12 new, amber-hued neutrals. It includes warm browns, burnt oranges and rich sienna.

Let's jump to details...



From left to right the colors are:
Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumbre, He Devil, Dirty Talk, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes and Ember.



The below photo are finger swatches over primer (Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion).





These are brush swatches. Used Sigma’s E55 brush and UD Primer potion




All colors swatched nicely with a brush or finger except for Lumbre, Ashes and Ember which I had to build up to get some payoff. Keep in mind that I have not tried these on my eyes yet. When placed the brush I didn't get much fall out which is a good thing.



Overall this palette I can work with and would recommend to friends and family. Also, because I love warm colors as well.

This palette will be available online on 6/28 on Ulta and Sephora. Available now on Urban Decay’s website. Available in-stores at Ulta on 7/5 and 7/18 on Sephora.




Would you buy this palette?
Let me know!

Until next post

                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment