Friday, October 20, 2017

Kokie Cosmetics Fall 2017 Nail Polish Collection

Happy Friday!

Today I've got the Kokie Cosmetics Fall 2017 Nail Polish Collection.
First thing that caught my eye were the caps. Such simple black and white stripes.

These are very inexpensive and the formula was pretty good.




Sage It Isn't So is a grey with a touch of green


Smoldering is a vampy red



Under the Sea a teal blue


Indulge its a berry purple creme


Cafe Ole is a mauve taupe cream


Vintage is a chocolate nude brown



I really liked the formula for each color. I applied two coats. The colors are not unique and did not "WOW" me but for the price they were pretty darn good.
These retails for $6 each and are available on their website.

These were sent for free to review from Kokie Cosmetics via Octoly. My opinions are my own.

My favorites were Cafe Ole and Under the Sea.

Until next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment