Thursday, November 2, 2017

KL Polish 70's Vibes Fall 2017| Review & Swatches

Happy Thursday!

After three days without power I can finally post this that was supposed to go up on Monday.
I recently purchased KL Polish fall 2017 collection. I was not sure of wanting them since I have so many similar polishes but what the heck! I caved in...

Let's see swatches and then my opinion...






Cozy in There? is a dusty gray blue.



Mozart is a dusty purple.



Princess Penny is a copper with a golden hint.



Prince Cornelious is a very shimmery bronze. I was surprised it was not messy to remove.



Wishbone is a grayed nude.



Chloe is a olive (army green)



I applied two coats for every shade. They were very opaque with the second coat and applied really well.
Formula wise is a win all around.

My favorites are Chloe and Prince Cornelious.



These are available now on KL Polish and retails for $8.50 each or $45 for the bundle.

Until next post

No comments:

Post a Comment