Wednesday, December 6, 2017

KL Polish Lips + Tips| Review & Swatches

Happy Wednesday!

I have been meaning to post this for almost two weeks. Got the flu and while caring for my 18 month old daughter I got busy. Cannot imagine how crazy life would be with two kids or more.

Anyway... I have the latest collection from KL Polish, Lips + Tips. A collection of nude nail polishes suitable for everyday wear. This collection was designed to match Kathleen Lights x ColourPop Lip colors collaborations.

And now that I am writing this I noticed that I have two Alyssa...Missing Lumiere...When I swatch I put the nail polishes in order that I paint my nails, rarely take notes, unless I need to remember something specific. So, here are five of the six in the collection


On to the swatches...


Alyssa is a muted pink.

Aquarius is a soft pinky nude.



Point Zero is a cool toned grey brown.



November is a warm peachy pink. Such a beautiful color.



Taurus a mid tone yellow brown. Perfect for the fall.



I did two coats for each color. The formula were really good and the gloss in these is insane.

Photo Grid made before I noticedI was missing Lumiere Ha Ha


The boxed Limited Edition set is $45 and comes with a free ColourPop Ultra satin lip. Is the best option to save some money. Each polish is $8.50.

Now I am really bummed that I am missing Lumiere...

Until next post

No comments:

Post a Comment