Friday, January 26, 2018

PIXI MatteLast Liquid Lip| Swatches & Review


Hello!

It’s been a while! Almost two months since my last post.
I received a package from PIXI beauty with five of their MatteLast Liquid lip. There is a total of six but since that shade is pink, I can live without it, I am honestly not a fan of anything pink for the lips.



These are extremely longwearing and comfortable. Infused with rosehip oil.
Leave lips hydrated. All colors are flattering and wearable. Not tested on animals and paraben free.
The best part? Applies smoothly and evenly with a single stroke!



On to swatches:
Au Naturelle

Evening Rose

Matte Beige

Pastel Petal

Really Rose

The Applicator is really good and love the point to outline the lips






I did like all of them with the exception of Au Naturelle which after drying  was more orange and it really dried and was not comfortable for me. All the others dried fast and felt good. I wore Really Rose for a few hours and forgot I was even wearing it. It only transferred to my under lip while eating. Does that make me a messy eater? I hope not!

These are available now and retails for $14 each on PIXI’s website.



Until next post

No comments:

Post a Comment