Wednesday, November 27, 2013

On the Road

Happy Friday!
I am on my way to NY to visit my family, and just today I will be receiving new nail polishes from Zoya. They have released again their matte nail polishes and I won't be home to receive them! Buaaah!

I have also received, well it's in my mailbox until my husband picks them up later today, new polishes from indies: Glam polish and Picture Polish! Yay! I have been dying to get my hands on them, but I have to learn to control myself especially now during the holidays. I hope to post about these next week.

In the meantime I wanted to post my latest manicure.
This is Dream by Zoya, from their Zenith Winter Collection. I have fell head over heels in love with this. My Zoya collection is just getting bigger every month. Yikes! I feel sorry for my wallet.

I have mapped down some great stores that I want to visit and hope to find some great polishes or anything related. ☺️

Have a great weekend!

Image.

5 comments:

  1. This polish is gorgeous!

    - KW
    http://musthaveboxes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your nails! amazing x

    www.chanelli.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love the Glam Polish. They're all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them, still have not tried 😊. I can't wait! Thanks

    ReplyDelete