Friday, November 29, 2013

Zoya's Matte Velvet

Good evening,

It was a nice Thanksgiving evening, I truly enjoyed myself with my husband's family and friends.

Hope that yours was great and that you had those you love close to you.

A couple of days ago I received my order of all new Re-release of Zoya's Matte velvet polishes and do I LOVE them.

I really need to improve my photos but these are pretty close and as good as I could get. Imagine holding your hand up, and with your only free hand, trying to hold the camera, which by the way is pretty heavy to hold with one hand. Image

First off is Dovina: Two thin coats of this black beauty that shimmers.

Image

Veruschuka for some reason reminds me of a Christmas tree. Two thin coats.

Image

My favorite color of all time is purple, so it was obvious I was going to love Savita. My grandma's favorite color was purple also, I think this is my way of honoring her, by loving the color she loved. Two coats.

IMG_6955

And last but not least is Posh. A rich red that reminds me, sort of a Red Velvet Cake.

IMG_6954

I am glad I could get my hands on these before they were out of them.

Thanks for reading...

Jary

1 comment:

  1. […] in November 2013 I did my second post and it was for the matte velvet from Zoya, back then it was only four., and […]

    ReplyDelete