Friday, January 31, 2014

Essie Resort 2014

Happy Friday!

Today I just received my order of the most recent release from Essie, Resort 2014.

At first I was a little uncertain of getting these four, as I have polishes that are very close to matching these. I am glad that I gave in and got them. They are actually different and unique in their own way.

photo



First up I have, Cocktails & Coconuts, how lovely is this? It’s like sand with shimmer! You cannot get more glam than this. Two thin coats and Voila! Certainly one of my favorites from this collection.

IMG_8193


Second, Find me an Oasis, it’s a very, very pale blue or as Essie would describe on their website, ice water, cool water. Three thin coats of this.

IMG_8192


Third is my favorite of all! Resort Fling, a Coral Peach color, a jelly kind of polish, although I had to use three coats, it was just beautiful and easy to apply.

IMG_8194

Last but certainly not least, Under the Twilight, just imagine being at the beach at night and be surrounded by this smokey plum. Two coats and you’re good to go.

IMG_8195

Overall, this may seem as been there done that type of colors, but coming from someone that has almost 350 polishes, they are different from anything I have seen before.

Have a great weekend and let the best team on NFL win! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment