Friday, February 28, 2014

Zoya Awaken and Monet

Hola! Good evening and happy Friday!

When I first saw the press release for Zoya Awaken and Monet I was going crazy waiting to be able to buy them, when they finally were ready for preorder then it was on backorder for weeks, then I won a whole set of Awaken during the NYFW, how awesome is that! Yep, I went to Zoya and cancelled my order! Yay for Zoya! In case you have not noticed I am a Zoya Hoarder, I have about 67 polishes from them and I just started about four months ago. I think is crazy, but I love it. Now to the point, swatches! I will tell you that for all the Awaken Collection application was smooth and great, great formula! Monet on the other hand... I'll leave it for last. Enjoy!

First up is Brooklyn, my hometown :-) is a gold shimmer metallic, two easy and thin coats.

Brooklyn




Rebel is perfect, one of my favorites. Is a blue sky metallic shimmer. two coats

rebel


Dillon is a minty green metallic with a silver shimmer, two coats

Dillon


Hudson, oh Hudson! Purple is my favorite color, and this is just perfect for me. This as describe by Zoya is a purple orchid metallic with a silver shimmer. Two coats

Hudson


Dot, is a pink petal cream, don't you think of pink roses? Two easy coats

Dot


Cole, is a peachy cream, so soft and beautiful. two easy coats.

Cole


The Awaken collection to my opinion is perfect, easy application, full coverage and very pretty spring colors.

Monet, left me disappointed, very much. The formula was very thick, hard to apply. I though it was my polish that was like that, then my sister who also got it, had the same problem. As describe by Zoya, this is a multi-colored, cellophane holographic special effect topper. It does what it says, it created a great effect it is just hard to apply, at least using the brush. Here, I added Monet to each one of the Awaken polish.

Rebel with Monet


Hudson with Monet


Dot with Monet


Dillon with Monet


Cole with Monet


Brooklyn with monet


PS: I am Having a giveaway on my Instagram page. Head over there for great stuff!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Adios

2 comments:

  1. Your swatches are so PRETTY!!! I especially love the topper on the pink 😊

    ReplyDelete