Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie 2014

Good evening!


Today I have swatches of the new Zoya's Magical Pixie. Oh my are they GORGEOUS!!


Magical Pixie


They really are, I am warning you! They are the same formula as the regular pixies just have more glitter and a little more beauty in them. I applied two coats for each one, great coverage and very easy to work with. None of these have top coat.


Vega is a blue opal sparkle as described by Zoya.


Zoya Vega


Lux is a rose sparkle, so soft, so girly, so pretty.


Zoya Lux


Cosmo is my favorite of all, is like having gems in your nails that you just can't stop staring at!


Zoya Cosmo


These are available at www.zoya.com for $10 each. They are so worth it, excuse me while I keep drooling here :-)


Have a good night!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment