Friday, March 21, 2014

Essie Spring 2014

Good Morning and happy Friday!

Today I have the new Spring Collection for 2014 from Essie. Funny how I walked in to the store with a list of all polishes I wanted and my mom just looked at me like I was crazy! Aren't they Gorgeous!?

Essie Spring 2014



First up is Romper Room, a very pale rose Pink. Two coats and top coat. I recommend waiting two or three minutes between coats, if not, then three coats may be needed.

Romper Room Essie

Fashion Playground is a light pistachio with very subtle shimmer, loved it. Three very thin coats and top coat.

Fashion Playground Essie

Truth or flare is a blue denim, its one that is more crelly, and I loved it! Perfect application. I did three coats to make it really opaque plus top coat.

Truth or Flare Essie

Spin the bottle, is a very semi-sheer nude. Very delicate, so pretty, two coats maybe three depending how good applying polish you are, I am still working my technique. Plus top coat.

Spin the Bottle Essie

Style Hunter is a red so vibrant, unless I am color blind I don't see the inkling to purple as the definition from Essie says crimson. then again that is just me HA! Used two coats, and top coat. Smooth perfect applications.

Style Hunter Essie

Hide & Go Chic became one of my favorites blue instantly. Just looking at the brush soaked in that azure blue was a dream. I love blue! two coats plus top coat.

Hide & Go Chic Essie

 

Thanks for reading! Have a great and safe weekend!

 

2 comments: