Monday, July 14, 2014

Nail Art Using nail studs and gradient (Tutorial)

Hello! I have not posted in a short while!

Today I have some nail art using some great nail art supply sent to me by Born Pretty Store.

Studs can be applied to the nail while the nail polish still wet, or use glue, I prefer to use the nail polish and then seal it by adding a top coat.

These are pretty, easy to use and the price is really great compared to the prices at beauty supplies, it's well worth the wait for the delivery.

They also offer discounts when you spent a certain amount and have hundreds of items available on their site.

If you want to receive 10% off your purchase you can use my code SEAG10 and free shipping worldwide.

Supply 2

First This fun gradient using the water decals, so easy to use.

Classical Flower Vine PatternWater DecalsThen I guess I moved on to the safari theme, using silver studs as well.

Mini Silver Gold Stud RhinestoneCheetah Nails and StudsNow a close upCheetah Nails and Studs Close-up

I also have a full YouTube tutorial for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbDxRNwKOo

And last but not least, I also created easy flowers using neon studs as well.

Color Star Round StudsFlower studsFlower Studs close-up If you click on each Item photo it will take you directly to the website for that item.

SEAG10

Please look on my Instagram as well as I post quick tutorials there as well.

Thanks

 

Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment