Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gradient Nail Designs

Good morning loves!

Today I wanted to share a couple of designs I did using items from BornPretty Store.

I will have more coming up during the next two weeks. You may also check my YouTube Channel as I post longer tutorials there.photoFor details on these two keep on reading...

 

For this I used these water decals from Born Pretty photo 1

All you have to do is cut out one of the roses wet it and it will come off the paper and carefully just place it on your dry nail. The colors used are Essie's Licorice and Good as Gold.photo 4

photo 3

photo 2

For the Second design I used this Stamping Plate the image picked up beautifully! For the gradient I used Bonita's colors Neon Pink and Creaaamson10612927_340739532755871_7604323212324015651_n

I will have tutorials for stamping and water decal placements next week. I have been feeling under the weather with a bad cold and was just not up for it :-)

 

I have a discount code for 10%off your purchase and free shipping.

SEAG10

Please allow more than three weeks for items to be delivered as they come from China.

 

Thanks and have a great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment