Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lacquered Polish|Anne Rice Collection Swatches & Review

Hello my loves!

I am so backed up on posts that I decided to post those that are easy first. I already showed these on my Instagram account and because they are so good of course its going to be an easy post.

This collection will be available on March 15th at Lacquered polish website. You can also follow her on Instagram for the most recent updates.

On to the beauties...

First up is Fledgling a purple crelly with silver flakies and pink shimmer. I did three thin coats as it builds up nicely.Lacquered Polish Fledgling

How cute is Eternal Life a red jelly with micro gold flakes and small black hex glitter. Its like polka dots running all around. For this opacity i did three coats plus top coat.Lacquered Polish Eternal Life

This gorgeous blue is Brat Prince  is has gold shimmer and the formula was one of the best.Two coats for this opacity.Lacquered Polish brat prince

This perfect nude is He Who Must Be Kept a sheer gold with micro blue and gold flakies and pink fantasy flakes. Three thin coats. I noticed that this one dries faster than the others and I mean that in a good way, so you can pack on coats of course leaving a minute or two for drying in between coats, in case you want it more opaque.Lacquered Polish he who must be kept

Last is Lost Souls a dusty rose cruelly with micro gold glitter. Three thin coats plus top coat.Lacquered Polish lost souls

Overall it is a great collection, the formula I'll say is really really good. I had them sitting for a couple of weeks and there was no separation! Yay for that!.

Hope that you like this honest review and support indie nail polish.

Until next post..

Love, Jary

No comments:

Post a Comment