Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Colourpop Nail Polish| Swatches & Review

Hello!

I have  quick post about Colourpop's new nail polishes. I bought only three because let's be real, I do not need more nail polishes ha!





First is Be Fairy Afraid, a soft baby pink. The formula was very thin and had to do three coats for opacity.


Pixie-Lated is a robin's egg blue. Formula was very thick and could easily be a one coater. The color changed to turquoise once I applied HG Girl top coat by Glisten and Glow. I had to re-paint in order to take the right color. Two coats.




One Wish, Two Wish is a holographic silver metallic. Out of the three, my favorite. Two coats plus top coat.



Overall, they were ok for me. While applying to my nails they were not streaky, just either too thick or thin.
These are available now on their website for $6 each.

Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment