Monday, August 21, 2017

Zoya Sophisticates Fall 2017 Collection | Swatches & Review

Hello!

Today I have Zoya's newest collection for fall 2017, Sophisticates.
I am a fall/winter type of gal and to say I love fall shades its just an understatement.

This collection features smoldering nudes, wine reds and shadowy hues in pearl, metallic and cream polish finishes.
Photo owned by AOB

Lets get to the colors and then my thoughts on this collection...




McKenna is a soft almond with very very subtle shimmer. Two coats


Beth is a soft, sandy champagne metallic. Two coats


Presley is a smokey mauve taupe cream. Two coats



Gal is peridot gold metallic. Three coats



Tabitha is a deep hunter green. Two coats



Hadley is a midnight blue, very very dark. Two coats



Elaine is a dark umber brown. Two coats



Mona is a deep burgundy plum cream. Two coats



Yvonne is a bordeaux red cream. Two coats



Padma is a deep vermillion red cream. Two coats



Hera is a muted red mauve. Two Coats



Joni is a deep dusty plum. Two coats



I am always a sucker for cream polishes. I Honestly, I do not care much for metallics.
Overall, the color selection is OK and it is a good mix for different tastes. Formula-wise, they were all good and applied smoothly.



These are available now for $10 each on Zoya's website or authorized retailers.

Until next post



No comments:

Post a Comment