Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spring 2018 Chic Physique by China Glaze| Swatches & Review

Hello!
Happy Friday Jr! Is that how you say it? :-)

Today I have swatches of China Glaze's Chic Physique collection.
It's been a while since I last used China Glaze. Being totally honest I've never had much luck with their formula and I must say I'm impressed with this collection.








This collection includes 12 colors! I wish many brands will keep it at  six though.
To keep it short and simple: The formula was good overall, did two coats for all colors and applied top coat. Let's get to it...

Athlete Chic: a bright coral



At Your Athleisure: Pale turquoise




BodySuit Yourself: Hot Pink with blue shifty iridescent shimmer (really loved this one)




Barre Hopping: Lilac Cream




Activewear Don't Care: Teal cream (barely stained. YAY!)




Get It Right, Get It Bright: Lavender iridescent shimmer




Girl On the Glo: Champagne nude shimmer





Pretty Fit: Dusty Rose Cream




Pilates Please: Peachy cream




Low-Maintenance: Rose Quartz creme




 Werk It Honey: Pineapple Cream





GlamLetics: periwinkle cream. 




Do you have a favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment