Monday, March 5, 2018

Zoya Nail Polish Thrive Spring 2018 |Swatches & Review

Hello & Happy March!
Spring is almost her. YAY!

I had Zoya's new spring collection, Thrive, swatched for over a week and just been a bit busy an unable complete my review.
This new collection of rich pigmented hues will flourish this spring.
The colors range from a dusty gull gray metallic to a vibrant lilac purple.







Brandi is a blush pink cream. Two coats plus top coat.





Haruko is a soft, violet metallic. Two coats plus top coat.




Monroe is a thick highly pigmented glamour pink cream. Two coats plus top coat.




Trudith, is a muted, wisteria purple cream. Two coats plus top coat.




Darby, is a dusty dull gray metallic. Two coats plus top coat.




Leisel, is a sheer sparkling topper. For this photo I did three coats.




Zoya never disappoints me with their colors. I am dying for them to create more holographic nail polish and maybe, someday name a polish after my name ::wink:: ::wink::

Thrive Collection is available now and retail for USD$10 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment