Monday, January 28, 2019

Essie's Serene Slate Collection | Swatches & Review



Hello,

I know, I know, I said on my Instagram that I was going to stop blogging and concentrate on Instagram and YouTube (for nail tutorials) only, but when I have so many swatches I will be posting here for full photos only and a mini-review :-)
As you may have noticed, SimplyJary.com is gone but the blogspot will be updated every now and then.

So! Today, I have the new Essie Serene Collection. A collection that "lets you unplug from the screen and plug into a manicure of neutrals that suit any skin tone or state of mind".




Press Pause, a light gray with a cloudy blue tint



Toned Down a steel grey with a smoky cobalt undertones


Wire-less is more a liberating dusky rose quartz 


Serene Slate a softened stone nickel gray


Mind-Full Meditation is a dusky apricot beige nude


Generation Zen, a mauve taupe gray


Cause & reflect a serene indigo blue nail polish pearlized to silvery perfection


On Mute a hushed charcoal gray


Gadget Free a gunmetal gray metallic


I applied two coats for every color and the formula was really good. Loved the collection, there's not a color that I can choose as a favorite when I love them all. These are my kind of color :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment