Thursday, December 6, 2018

Essie Limited Edition Winter 2018 Collection | Review & Swatches

Hello!
Today I have the new and Limited Edition Winter 2018 collection from Essie.
Now, I am curious as to why it is a limited edition collection. Does anyone know?

This collection consists of six new shades, two shimmers, one metallic and three creams. And it "bottles up the power of nature's most electrifying lightshow and the ici beauty of the arctic."







Million Mile Hues is an illuminating gold chrome metallic 





Just the Way You Arctic is an ethereal lilac purple with chilled gray tones.





Hear me Aurora is a rosewood red





Glow with the Flow is a medium blue pearl shimmer



Polar-Izing is a magnetic glacier light pink shimmer



Sights On Nightlights is a smoked plum purple




To keep it simple: you need all of these! I did two coats and the formula was amazing on every single one.
I like that Essie has gotten way better in recent years as they were my first love, nail polish wise talking :-)

Are you getting any of these?
Now I must get my hands on the newly release Gel Couture Sheer Silhouettes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment